Bring Out the Beer!
Rotary Clothesline Cover 3.3m
Adding a clothesline cover to the traditional rotary hoist in your backyard is a smart idea for more reasons than you might think. One of the obvious advantages is its all-weather drying capability and protection of your clothes from the harsh Aussie sun.
You also never have to worry about getting the washing in before it rains, or racing home to beat the storm so the kid's uniforms don't get wet. It’s all protected. This cover is made from tough UV-resistant and waterproof material to ensure your clothes will stay dry and protected.
From keeping your washing dry when it’s raining, providing a huge shade area for the kids or pets to play under or maybe a new alfresco dining area, this cover has multiple uses around your home.
- 3.3m: Fits units with diameter from 2.9m to 3.3m
- 3.6m: Fits units with diameter from 3.31m to 3.6m
- 3.8m: Fits units with diameter from 3.61m to 3.8m
- 4.0m: Fits units with diameter from 3.81m to 4.0m
- 4.5m: Fits units with diameter from 4.01m to 4.5m
- 4.75m: Fits units with diameter from 4.51m to 4.75m
- 5.0m: Fits units with diameter from 4.51m to 5.0m
- Multi fit design cover fits most traditional hoists
- Comes in modern and stylish Beige colour
- Protect clothes from the elements with tough and durable construction
- Plenty of vents for wind to escape should wind gusts get up
- Creates a new entertaining area with a stunning umbrella
Updated 30 July 2021
- Country of Manufacture
- 1 year
1 x Windscale information sheet
1 x ROTARY CLEVACOVER
4 x Fibreglass rods with ferrules
Fibreglass rods (Quantity depends on size of cover bought)
4 x Double sided velcro straps
2 x Webbing strap for centre anchor point
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions
- ground socket
Value for Money
Protects the washing perfectly.
Very good for light rain and no wind
Easy to put on.
We're here to help.
We're here to help.