Stacker Gismo Clothes Airer
As an environmental friendly alternative to the tumble dryer, the Stacker Gismo Clothes Airer is a great modern and cost effective way to dry your clothes. This unit is easily installed, will attach to most ceiling surfaces and leaves you more room around the house for living and not living amongst your washing.
With two cast iron ends, wooden slats, a single and double pulley with cast iron wheels, 10m of rope, wall cleat with screws and steel links, it comes packaged and ready to hang. The Stacko Gismo is not strictly limited for washing, you can hang or store just about anything you like as it holds up to 45kgs.
- Unique and stylish ceiling mounted clothes airer
- Comes packaged and ready to fit for easy installation
- Supplied with fixing rope and pulleys
- 10-14 durable and resistant laths with various length options
- 5 year guarantee ensures exceptional quality
What's Included With The Stacker Gismo
- 4 x Gismo cast iron ends
- 1 x Single pulley with moulded nylon wheel
- 1 x Double pulley with moulded nylon wheels
- 1 x Cleat hook
- 1 x 10m or 15m natural organic cotton lined nylon rope
- 4 x Sustainable wooden slats
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- See common ceiling airer questions and answers from our knowledgebase here
- Browse and search for anything else in our knowledgebase here
- Use our product selection wizard here for a tailored product suggestion
- Download our latest buyer's guide here
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process