Hills Everyday 6 Retracting Clothesline
The Hills Everyday 6 Retracting Clothesline is an easy to use retractable clothesline offering 6 lines for optimum drying, each of which retract back to the cabinet when not in use.
Packaged fully assembled and easy to install, the Hills Everyday 6 blends perfectly into any indoor or outdoor setting. This unit has a vast 39 metres of line space and extends out to 6.5 metres making everyday washing a simple chore.
Add a post kit, mount bar or ground socket for different mounting options of this clothesline. See below for options.
- Mount Plate - this is only required for the mounting of the cabinet onto the post.
- Post Kit - 2 piece telescopic posts allowing installation independent of walls, plus 5 height positions to suit your individual needs. All fasteners included.
- Post Socket - This handy socket allows the post to be removed when not in use and comes with a hinged cap cover.
Installation Note: If you require drilling into existing concrete for your clothesline installation please contact us on 1300 798 779 to discuss, as there is additional labour and charges.
- 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Autumn stone colour blends with any home setting
- Professional installation is available for your convenience
- Packed with lots of optional extras to suit individual requirements
- Smooth and easy to retract and use
What's Included with the Everyday 6 Retracting
- 1 x Retractable Clothesline
- 1 x Receiving Bracket
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Note: Wall fasteners are not included with this product
Updated 1 August 2021
- Hills Clotheslines
- Country of Manufacture
- 4-5 People
- Total Line Space
- Up to 39m
- Area Required
- 1m x 4m - 6.5m
- Number of Lines
- Line Spacing
- Minimum Extension
- Maximum Extension
- Cabinet Dimensions
- 850mm x 130mm x 220mm
- 10 Years
- Mounting Hole Centres
- Wall Fasteners
- Autumn Stone
1 x Retractable Clothesline
1 x Receiving Bracket
1 x Instruction Manual
Shipping & Delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum distance that I have to pull out the lines?
Yes, the Everyday 6 has a minimum extension of just 4m. This means you can pull the lines out from the cabinet any distance from 4m up to 6.5m and the lines can be locked.
Can I install the clothesline in the ground instead of on the wall?
Yes, you can add 1 or 2 Post Kits to your order if you don’t have a wall available.
What is the Ground Socket for?
If you order a Post Kit with the clothesline, you don’t have to permanently fix the post into the ground. The socket is what you cement in and the post simply slots into this making it removable at any time to make room for a party. Please note it is not recommended to have 2 posts removable with sockets due to the tension of this type of product. The clothesline cabinet post should be permanently fixed.
What is the Mount Bar for?
The Mount Bar is only required if you want to install the clothesline cabinet onto a Post Kit.
Is the Hills Everyday Retracting 6 suitable to be used as an extra clothesline for wet weather drying?
Yes. This unit is appropriate for use within carports, garages and verandahs, locking in place at a minimum distance of 4 metres.