or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Hills Cordomatic Retractable Clothesline
The Hills Cordomatic is a nifty clothesline that takes up absolutely no room and is ideal for areas in which space is restricted. This hide-away line is wall mounted and fully retractable with 15m of line that can be locked at any length and used indoors or out.
This unit features a practical, strong and very user friendly design that can be mounted just about anywhere around the home, backyard or garage for extra drying space. It incorporates super easy installation and comes with fixings suitable for brick walls or screws for timber.
Please Note: This product is not available at any Bunnings stores
- Unique 1 line wall mounted and retractable design
- Easy to use design for your convenience
- Suits 1-2 people which makes it a perfect extra drying unit
- Install at any length up to maximum 15m extension
- 1 year warranty assures high quality design
- Simple and easy to follow installation process
- Rust resistant material construction ensures long lasting nature
- See common Hills Cordomatic questions and answers from our knowledgebase here
- Browse and search for anything else in our knowledgebase here
- Use our product selection wizard here for a tailored product suggestion
- Download our latest buyer's guide here
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process