The new Foxydry Mini ceiling drying rack has just been released in Australia, with thi model being one of the most popular indoor airers sold in Europe.
With an anodized aluminum and steel material construction, this drying rack is made to last a lifetime, even when installed outdoors or indoors.
The effortless mechanism is suitable for all users, with your washing easily raised to the ceiling to utilise your homes warmth for drying.... all totally for free.
- The Foxydry Mini can be lowered up to 1.8m down from the ceiling
- Hang your washing & laundry at the perfect height for you
- New frictionless mechanism that reduces wet laundry weight
- Easily raises up to 10 kg of laundry without the slightest effort
- 8 drying rods with two length options of either 1.2m or 1.5m
- Made of anodized aluminum and steel, both highly resistant materials
- You can install Foxydry Mini both indoors and outdoors,
- 100% Made in Italy
- 2 year guarantee
- Foxydry Clotheslines
- Country of Manufacture
- 1-2 Persons
- Number of Laths/Rods
- 8 x 10mm Diameter
- Length Options
- 1.2m or 1.5m
- Total Drying Space
- 9m - 11.5m
- 2 Years
- Mounting Fasteners
- Aluminium and Steel
Shipping & Delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Can This Be Installed Outdoors?
Yes, this clothesline can be installed outdoors as well as indoors.
What Type of Ceiling Can This Airer Be Installed On?
The system can be installed under any ceiling as long as they are directly screwed into a structural beam/stud that can hold the weight of the airer as well as the wet laundry being dried. You’ll find that a ceiling with exposed beams will work in your favour, we recommend using a stud finder to make the installation process easier.
How Much Laundry Can I Hang With Foxydry Mini?
The Foxydry Mini can handle up to 10kg of wet laundry.
Can I Install This Clothesline Under a Sloping Ceiling?
The Foxydry Mini in stock configuration is not compatible with sloping ceilings.
Will This Work Under High Ceilings?
The Foxydry Mini has a maximum descent from the ceiling of 1.8 metres so that’s something to keep in mind when installing this clothesline.