The PVC rotary clothesline cover is your ideal heavy duty waterproof clothesline cover that is both great in the rain and the sun, and is designed for our tough Australian weather conditions.
Keep your washing clean and dry when its raining, plus then utilise the shade ability for a shaded play area for your kids, pets or even to have a relaxing drink under on a hot day!
Made from heavy duty PVC material and available in a modern tan colour, the cover attaches simply to any rotary clothesline with a cord that zig zags between the outside line and the eyelets around the edge of the cover.
How to Measure Your Clothesline
- You need to measure the length of the VERY outside line of your clothesline from one arm to the next arm. Each of the four outside lengths, should be the same or reasonably close
- Once you know the size you need, just select from the dropdown menu. The SMALL cover is outside line length of 2830mm to 3340mm. The LARGE cover is outside line length 3350mm plus
- Multi fit design cover fits most traditional hoists
- Available in modern Tan colour only
- Heavy duty PVC material
- Attaches in minutes
- Creates a new entertaining or shaded play area for kids or pets
How to Fit the Cover
- Lower the clothesline to its lowest position
- Check top centre cap of hoist for any sharp projections (a piece of padding can be placed on top if necessary)
- Spread the cover evenly with care over the clothesline, lining up the cover corners with the ends of the clothesline arms
- Lace the long cord (enclosed), through the eyelets to the very outside line and corners of the hoist. Do not overtighten as being taut is sufficient for secureness
- Occasionally check cover tautness for water run off and fold back or remove in very excessive winds
- If you desire, your cover can also be reversed and is easily cleaned by removing the cover, laying it flat on the ground and giving it a scrub with a broom and water.
Note: The use of a cover on your clothesline or clothes hoist does void any warranty claims with the clothesline manufacture.
|Size Options||Small (2830mm - 3340mm Outside Line Length) Large (3350mm Plus Outside Line Length)|
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process