Space for All
Nothing Else Comes Close
Crank It Up
The Hills Hoist Heritage 6 Line rotary clothes hoist is a traditional all steel clothes hoist that offers lots of line space in a compact area.
This new improved design by Hills is great for a setup where you want a permanently installed clothesline.
Perfect for a medium size family of 3-4, it has wide line spacing which allows clothes to dry faster and quicker.
This Hills Hoist model features a galvanised steel construction from top to bottom, which ensures long lasting use as a 'set and forget' drying solution for the years to come.
Installation Note: If you require drilling into existing concrete for your clothesline installation please contact us on 1300 798 779 to discuss, as there is additional labour and charges.
Please Note: This product is not available at any Bunnings stores.
Benefits of the Heritage 6 Line
- One of Hills largest fixed rotaries at a 4m diameter
- Big line space of 40m fits plenty of washing
- 6 lines widely spaced for fast drying solution
- Lifetime warranty means you can buy with confidence
- Installation and removal available for your convenience
- Holds king size sheets with ease
- Aluminium crank case for long durability
What's Included With The Heritage 6 Line
- 1 x Fixed Rotary Clothesline
- 1 x Accessory Pack
- 1 x Clothesline Wire Pack
- 1 x Instruction Manual
View in 3D
Customise using the options provided, rotate with click & drag, or zoom via mouse scroll or two fingers on mobile.
No customization has been created for this 3D model
You can create a customization now by clicking here
(Don't worry! Your customers will not see this error message.)