Made to Impress
Gets Things Done
Sustainability at Heart
The Victorian Ceiling Airer is perfect to dry your clothes quickly indoors as a classic take on the old Victorian model used in Victorian times.
With cast iron ends a curved bow shape, the Victorian Ceiling Airer has authentic pulleys with cast iron wheels and rope made using natural organic cotton.
Made in the U.K, these airers offer a European style to the drying of your washing that is totally free of charge.
Available in a range of lengths and with cast iron parts powder coated in a range of colours, you're sure to find a colour to suit your home decor.
Optional accessories can be purchased like the double pulley and extra rope and a set of butcher's hooks allowing more hanging space.
- Stylish and unique ceiling airer design
- 4 wooden laths for hanging laundry with various length options
- Packaged ready to install with all ceiling fixings, rope and pulleys
- Built tough and strong to last a lifetime
- Exceptional quality product with 5 year guarantee
- Available in a range of lengths and colours
What's Included with the Traditional Airer
- 2 x 4 lath Victorian cast iron airer ends
- 1 x Single metal pulley
- 1 x Double metal pulley
- 1 x Cleat hook
- 1 x 10m natural organic cotton rope
- 4 x Sustainable wooden slats
- 1 x Installation Instructions
View in 3D
Customise using the options provided, rotate with click & drag, or zoom via mouse scroll or two fingers on mobile.
No customization has been created for this 3D model
You can create a customization now by clicking here
(Don't worry! Your customers will not see this error message.)