The Traditional Ceiling Airer is a compact and brilliant indoor laundry drying system that dates back to Victorian times and was an indoor airer used in most homes, either in the kitchen or for drying clothes.
Made in the U.K, these airers offer a unique element of European style to your Australian home.
Once installed to your ceiling, it's simply a matter of loading up your airer with a full load of washing and hoisting it up to the ceiling where the warm air of your home will naturally dry your clothes free of charge overnight or throughout the day.
Available in a range of lengths and with all cast iron parts in a range colours to suit any home or decor, these airers are built tough and strong to last a lifetime.
- Unique and stylish ceiling airer for long-lasting use
- Supplied with fixing rope and pulleys
- 4 durable and resistant laths with customisable lengths
- Drying capacity for 1-2 people is perfect for families
- Simple installation as comes packaged and ready to fit
- 5-year guarantee assures the highest quality
What's Included with the Traditional Airer
- 2 x 4 lath Traditional airer ends
- 1 x Single metal pulley
- 1 x Double metal pulley
- 1 x Cleat hook
- 1 x 10m natural organic cotton rope
- 4 x Sustainable wooden slats
- 1 x Installation Instructions
View in 3D
Customise using the options provided, rotate with click & drag, or zoom via mouse scroll or two fingers on mobile.
No customization has been created for this 3D model
You can create a customization now by clicking here
(Don't worry! Your customers will not see this error message.)