or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Six Lath Supreme Ceiling Airer
The Six Lath Supreme Ceiling Airer is a unique, stylish and out of the way option to dry your washing in an eco-friendly free way. This stunning model dries clothes in all-weather by using your homes natural warmth and heating up at ceiling level, which means that it is up and out of the way.
With 6 smooth laths cut to your required length and quality cast iron ends and pulleys, it can hold up to 30kg of washing and available in a range of sizes and colours to suit most decors.
- Various length options: 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m
- 6 shaped and smoothed laths to hold the laundry
- Choice from stunning cast iron, brass or chrome ends
- Comes conveniently packaged and ready to install
- Ideal for the family wash as suits 2-4 people
- 5 year guarantee assures highest quality
What's Included With The Six Lath Supreme
- 2 x Victorian cast iron airer ends
- 1 x Single Pulley with moulded nylon wheel
- 1 x Double Pulley with moulded nylon wheels
- 1 x Cleat Hook
- 1 x 10m or 15m natural organic cotton lined nylon rope
- 6 x Sustainable wooden slats
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- See common Six Lath Supreme questions and answers from our knowledgebase here
- Browse and search for anything else in our knowledgebase here
- Use our product selection wizard here for a tailored product suggestion
- Download our latest buyer's guide here
|Suitable For||3 - 4 People|
|Number of Laths||6|
|Hoisted Height from Ceiling||0.3m|
|Length Options||0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m|
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process