Rotary Clothesline Cover
Adding a clothesline cover to the traditional rotary hoist in your backyard is a smart idea for more reasons than you might think.
One of the obvious advantages is its all-weather drying capability and protection of your clothes from the harsh Aussie sun.
You also never have to worry about getting the washing in before it rains, or racing home to beat the storm so the kid's uniforms don't get wet. It’s all protected.
This cover is made from tough UV-resistant and waterproof material to ensure your clothes will stay dry and protected.
From keeping your washing dry when it’s raining, providing a huge shade area for the kids or pets to play under or maybe a new alfresco dining area, this cover has multiple uses around your home.
- 3.3m: Fits units with diameter from 2.9m to 3.3m
- 3.6m: Fits units with diameter from 3.31m to 3.6m
- 3.8m: Fits units with diameter from 3.61m to 3.8m
- 4.0m: Fits units with diameter from 3.81m to 4.0m
- 4.5m: Fits units with diameter from 4.01m to 4.5m
- 4.75m: Fits units with diameter from 4.51m to 4.75m
- 5.0m: Fits units with diameter from 4.51m to 5.0m
- Multi fit design cover fits most traditional hoists
- Comes in modern and stylish Beige colour
- Protect clothes from the elements with tough and durable construction
- Plenty of vents for wind to escape should wind gusts get up
- Creates a new entertaining area with a stunning umbrella
What's Included with the Rotary Cover
- 1 x Clevacover Rotary Cover
- 2 x Fibreglass rods with ferrules
- Fibreglass rods (Qty. depends on cover size)
- 4 x Double sized velcro straps
- 2 x Webbing strap
- 1 x Instructions manual
Note: The use of a cover on your clothesline or clothes hoist does void any warranty claims with the clothesline manufacturer. We recommend taking the clothesline cover off the clothesline during windy and stormy weather conditions.
Updated 30 July 2021
- Country of Manufacture
- Size Options
- 3.3m, 3.6m, 3.8m, 4.0m, 4.5m, 4.75m, and 5.0m
- 1 year
1 x Clevacover Rotary Cover
2 x Fibreglass rods with ferrules
Fibreglass rods (Qty. depends on cover size)
4 x Double sized velcro straps
2 x Webbing strap
1 x Instructions manual
Shipping & Delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
Will This Clothesline Cover Withstand Heavy Rainfall, Hail and Extreme Sunlight?
Clevacover clothesline covers are designed to withstand harsh sunlight, heavy rain, and some hailstorm but only to a certain degree. Bear in mind that severe storms or wind can cause damage not just to your clothesline cover but also on to the clothesline itself so we recommend removing the clothesline cover in extreme weather conditions.
What is the Material Made From?
Our clothesline covers are manufactured using high-quality polyethylene based product that is 100% recyclable and engineered to survive the elements for many years.
Will This Cover Affect the Drying Time of my Clothes?
While sunlight does help dry laundry it does more damage to the fibres and colour of the fabrics which result in shorter lifespan of your precious clothes, even the gentlest breeze is what makes a clothesline dry clothes since it takes away the moisture so installing a clothesline cover is the best thing you can do to prolong the life of your clothes.
What Colours are Available?
Our clothesline covers only come in Bark (Beige) colour at the moment.
What is the Warranty Period for This Cover?
Our clothesline covers have a 12-month warranty period, if you have any questions about clothesline cover warranty, feel free to give us a call at 1300 798 779.