Hills Slim Retracting 4 Clothesline
The brand new Slim 4 is a retractable line from Hills that is sleek in design and blends discreetly into any outdoor setting.
The Hills Slim 4 has 26m of line space, 4 tangle free retractable lines, variable line length, duel tension settings and is ideal for any home space whether you live in an apartment or family home.
Note: Wall fasteners are not included with this product
Installation Note: If you require drilling into existing concrete for your clothesline installation please contact us on 1300 798 779 to discuss, as there is additional labour and charges.
Mounting your Slim 4 is an easy process with the most popular option being wall to post. If you have different mounting needs, Hills provides an array of optional extras which makes attaching your Slim 4 super easy. See below for options.
- Mount plate - this is required when installing onto a post or non-standard installations and is available in a neutral stone colour.
- Post kit - 2 piece telescopic posts allowing installation independent of walls, plus 5 height positions to suit your individual needs. All fasteners included.
- Post socket - This handy socket allows the post to be removed when not in use and comes with a hinged cap cover.
This product is not available at any Bunnings stores
- Flat design is very discreet on the wall
- Very easy and smooth to retract
- Lines are tangle-free
- Hills are an iconic and trusted Australian brand
- Strong, durable construction and lines
- 10 year warranty assures high quality
- Easy to install
What's Included With The Slim Retracting 4
- 1 x Retractable Clothesline
- 1 x Receiving Bracket
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- See common Slim 4 questions and answers from our knowledgebase here
- Browse and search for anything else in our knowledgebase here
- Use our product selection wizard here for a tailored product suggestion
- Download our latest buyer's guide here
|Suitable For||3 - 4 People|
|Total Line Space||26m|
|Maximum Line Extension||6.5m|
|Distance Between Each Line||0.12m|
|Minimum Line Extension||2m|
|Number of Lines||4|
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process