Hills Hoist Heritage 5 Clothes Hoist
The Hills Hoist Heritage 5 clothes hoist is a fixed placed clothesline suited to larger backyards. This iconic clothesline is big and strong, with an aluminium and galvanised steel construction from top to bottom that will ensure a long and reliable life.
With a massive 49m of line and wide line spacing, this hoist is designed for optimum drying.
Installation Note: If you require drilling into existing concrete for your clothesline installation please contact us on 1300 798 779 to discuss, as there is additional labour and charges.
Please Note: This product is not available at any Bunnings stores.
- Ideal for big families as the largest Hills clothes hoist
- Holds a lot of washing with 49m of line space
- 6 strong galvanised wire lines for durability
- Buy with confidence with a 10 year warranty
- Installation and removal of clothes hoist available
- Outside lines hold king size sheets with ease
- Long lasting and reliable aluminium crank case
What's Included With The Heritage 5
- 1 x Fixed Rotary Clothesline
- 1 x Accessory Pack
- 1 x Clothesline Wire Pack
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- See common Heritage 5 questions and answers from our knowledgebase here
- Browse and search for anything else in our knowledgebase here
- Use our product selection wizard here for a tailored product suggestion
- Download our latest buyer's guide here
- Compare the Heritage 5 with Austral rotary hoist clotheslines
|Suitable For||4 - 6 People|
|Total Line Space||49m|
|Outside Line Length||3.5m|
|Diameter of Head||4.5m|
|Will Fit King Size Sheets?||Yes|
|Number of Lines||6|
|Gearing||Heavy Duty Plastic Construction|
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process