Hills Hoist Heritage 4 Rotary Clothes Hoist
The Hills Hoist Heritage 4 is a great option for a slightly smaller backyard. This traditional clothes hoist offers lots of line space perfect for a medium size family of 3-4, as well as wide line spacing which allows clothes to dry faster.
This model features a galvanised steel construction from top to bottom, which ensures long lasting use as a 'set and forget' drying solution for the years to come.
Installation Note: If you require drilling into existing concrete for your clothesline installation please contact us on 1300 798 779 to discuss, as there is additional labour and charges.
Please Note: This product is not available at any Bunnings stores.
- One of Hills largest fixed rotaries at a 4m diameter
- Big line space of 40m fits plenty of washing
- 6 lines widely spaced for fast drying solution
- 10 year warranty means you can buy with confidence
- Installation and removal available for your convenience
- Holds king size sheets with ease
- Aluminium crank case for long durability
What's Included With The Heritage 4
- 1 x Fixed Rotary Clothesline
- 1 x Accessory Pack
- 1 x Clothesline Wire Pack
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- See common Heritage 4 questions and answers from our knowledgebase here
- Browse and search for anything else in our knowledgebase here
- Use our product selection wizard here for a tailored product suggestion
- Download our latest buyer's guide here
- Compare the Hills Heritage 4 with Austral rotary hoist clotheslines
|Suitable For||1 - 3 People|
|Total Line Space||40m|
|Outside Line Length||2.82m|
|Diameter of Head||4m|
|Will Fit King Size Sheets?||Yes|
|Number of Lines||6|
|Gearing||Heavy Duty Plastic Construction|
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process