Five Lath Gismo Clothes Airer
The Five Lath Gismo Clothes Airer is the perfect solution for high ceilings and will look beautiful hanging in your bathroom, laundry or even garage. Its unobtrusive look will give years of practical drying and extra storage. This model makes use of the free hot air that rises to the ceiling, and dries clothes from the natural warmth of the home. It not only works as a conventional clothes airer but also as a hanging shelf, ideal for people needing more shelf space without the room. The 5 Lath Gismo lets you hang your airer from almost any ceiling surface, customise length of the laths, comes with 2 x cast iron ends, 10m of rope and can hold up to 30kg of washing.
- Comes conveniently packaged and ready to fit
- 5 stunning customisable laths
- Drying capacity for 1-2 person wash is ideal for couples
- 5 year guarantee ensures peace of mind
- Supplied with fixing rope and pulleys
What's Included With The Five Lath
- 2 x Gismo airer ends
- 1 x Single pulley with moulded nylon wheel
- 1 x Double pulley with moulded nylon wheels
- 1 x Cleat hook
- 1 x 10m or 15m natural organic cotton lined nylon rope
- 5 x Sustainable wooden slats
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- See common Five Lath questions and answers from our knowledgebase here
- Browse and search for anything else in our knowledgebase here
- Use our product selection wizard here for a tailored product suggestion
- Download our latest buyer's guide here
|Suitable For||1 - 2 People|
|Hoisted Height from Ceiling||0.115m|
|Length Options||0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m|
|Number of Laths||5|
When you place an order, we will estimate delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and as a general rule we make every effort to have most orders delivered within 2 - 9 working days from date of order depending on your location within Australia and the product purchased.
Please keep in mind some products are of a 'Made to Order' nature and may take a little longer. Rural and regional areas can take longer, up to approx. 12 - 19 working days.
If you have ordered installation or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
Step 1. Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779
Step 2. Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon - Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
Step 3. Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
Step 4. Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
Step 5. This process generally takes approx. 1 - 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
To view the complete guide to clothesline installation, please click on the following link Clothesline Installation Process