This cannot be said of tumble drying, which racks up your electricity usage, requires lots of maintenance, and speed up the wear-and-tear process of the clothes.
But before you buy a clothesline unit, you need to understand its advantages and disadvantages.
It is a good thing that Lifestyle Clotheslines can provide professional help in your quest for the most appropriate clothesline solution.
Review the advantages and disadvantages of the Hills Portable 120 Clothesline before considering having it delivered in your home in Fisher 2611 Canberra ACT.
Hills Portable 120 Clothesline
- Offers 12 metres of total hanging space
- Can accommodate the high drying requirements of 1 to 2 persons
- Galvabond steel construction but very lightweight in design
- Folds flat when not in use
- With coat hanger holes
- Perfect height to avoid back strain
- Not enough lines if trying to accomplish several washing loads quickly
- Not suitable for a big family or a large household
- Narrower spacing in between lines that may slow down drying process of thick and bulky items
Want a working clothesline unit right away?
Lifestyle Clotheslines offers prompt and efficient clothesline service for your home in Fisher 2611 Canberra ACT. Dial 1300 798 779 to schedule an on-site visit from a professional clothesline installer.