If you have ordered or want to have your new clothesline installed by one of our professional installers, please see the steps below which outline the order/installation process.
- Place your order online or over the phone by calling 1300 798 779.
- Your order will be processed within 24 hours (Mon – Fri) and the details of your order are then sent to the warehouse and the appropriate installer.
- Depending on the product you have chosen and your location the clothesline will either be picked up from the warehouse or sent by courier to the installer.
- Once the clothesline installer has the clothesline and he is ready to do your installation, he will call you directly on the phone number provided to arrange the installation day with you. Please make sure you provide the most contactable phone number/s. The installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day of installation.
- This process generally takes approx. 1 – 3 weeks depending on seasonal demand.
OTHER FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN REQUESTING INSTALLATION
We do have a very large range of clotheslines, the largest in Australia in fact, these clotheslines come in all different shapes and sizes and can be installed on or into most different types of surfaces. To give you an idea as to whether an installation is possible in your home with the type of clothesline you have chosen, please see below a list of wall surfaces that we can and can’t install on.
GOOD WALL SURFACES
- Timber(Extra bracing may be required if possible)
BAD WALL SURFACES
- Hebel Brick
- Timber Fence
N.B. – It may be possible to attach to these surfaces(not Hebel) but it is not usually recommended. Ordering the Ground Mount Kit and installing the clothesline on posts in front of the wall is the preferred installation. If you have already placed an order with us, please click here now to send us an email describing your wall surface. If you are yet to place an order please use the special instructions box on the order page to let us know what surface you have.
We can generally install a clothesline in just about any type of ground surface but some may require more work and there can be additional fees and charges.
Grass/soil is a standard ground surface that will not generally not require any additional cost to install a clothesline into, however if the installation requires more work due to ground conditions extra charges do apply.
Please see a below for non-standard installation ground surface.
NON-STANDARD GROUND SURFACE
- Existing Concrete Area(for e.g. a pathway)
- Rock or Concrete
- Ground Installations that require extra work or time
If you want the post/s of the new clothesline installed into this surface you will also require core hole drilling (See Installation Options on product page). You can also order a Plated Ground Mount Kit (Austral & Eco models only) which allows the posts to be bolted down on top of the concrete instead of core drilling.
When you place your order online you will find during the ordering process a Delivery Instructions box where we ask you for any instructions upon delivery by a courier in case you are not home, no delivery instructions are required as the installer will bring the clothesline with him on the day arranged.
If you have already placed your order click here to let us know what surface you do have. or if you are yet to order please use the instructions box on the order page to tell us what surface you do have.
WHERE WE INSTALL
Generally we can install in most capital cities and their surrounding suburbs, we also have installers available in other regions too, please see below for a list of the areas we cover.
- NSW - Sydney to Penrith, Wollongong, Palm Beach
- NSW - Central Coast & Newcastle region
- QLD - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast
- VIC - Melbourne, Geelong
- SA - Adelaide
- WA - Perth
Please feel free to email us here if you require any further help or need more information on clothesline installation.