Order today for your chance to win a $2,000 gift card from
Stiff Latch Begone!
Tough 'Green' Machine
Crank 'Er Up!
Hills Hoist 6 Line Clothesline
The Hills Hoist 6 line rotary clothesline is the perfect drying solution for those with a smaller backyard or courtyard, who seek a reliable and sturdy rotary line.
This versatile clothesline model handles large wash loads and may also be removed and stored away when not in use, which makes it a very popular family choice.
Perfect for 1-2 people, this compact line provides 35 metres of line space as a space saving and stylish drying option that is designed to fit most backyards.
Installation Note: If you require drilling into existing concrete for your clothesline installation please contact us on 1300 798 779 to discuss, as there is additional labour and charges.
Please Note: This product is not available at any Bunnings stores.
- One of Australia's most compact folding rotaries at 34m
- 6 tough and resistant polycord lines
- Super smooth hoisting action allows ease of use
- Durable and long lasting product backed up by 10 year warranty
- Ground socket included for completely removable design
- Installation and removal available for your convenience
- Available in stylish Cottage Green, Monument and Surfmist
What's Included with the Hills Rotary 6
- 1 x Pre-Wired Folding 6 Line Rotary Clothesline
- 1 x Ground Socket
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Hills Clotheslines
- Country of Manufacture
- 3-4 People
- Total Line Space
- Outside Line Length
- Line Spacing
- 115mm for Lines 1-4 and 95mm for Lines 4-6
- Diameter of Pole
- Area Required
- 3.9m x 3.9m
- Compatible with Cover
- Folding & Removable
- Lifetime Warranty/12 Months Cord
- Ground Socket
- Handle Case
- Cottage Green, Monument & Surfmist
Frequently Asked Questions
Loving the line
Delivery took a few weeks longer than anticipated, however well worth the wait.
Video plus written instructions good
Hills Hoist 6 Line Rotary
Website and checkout easy to use. Easy tracking of order once it had left the warehouse
We purchased a Hills Clothes Hoist some 35 years ago when their factory was located in Adelaide and it has served us well during this period. The improvements to the current model from the installation and the adoption of weather proof materials used in its manufacture are proof of the Hills brand of products truly being designed for a 'fit for purpose' product.
We're here to help.
We're here to help.